In history, “selfie” began in 1839 where digital camera with films are created. There are various development in photography which amateurs and professionals looking for a great piece of camera. Fast forward, hashtag #selfie begin to popular on Twitter and Instagram where users took self portraits using their cellphone camera phone. Have you post your own in any social media? What are the features of the camera needs to have a perfect selfie?
Taking selfies is a fun way to show the world your confidence, personality and fashion sense. From presidents to Academy Award winners, almost everybody’s doing it. But don’t just point your camera at your face and take a shot without planning—there’s an art to taking attention-grabbing selfies that your friends will love seeing in their feeds. My photo below is one of the decent selfie I’ve tried despite of hard times to take the perfect angle. But really, how to be a selfie expert? The following five (5) tips on how to achieve a perfect selfie;
- Capture a good angle- Knowing your good side and take the photo from that side of your face. It’s the side of your face that looks the most balanced and symmetrical.
- Be sure to smile-in this photo, I’m showing my new hairstyle and wearing of the dress though, is somethig different on me.
- Focus on one feature-If you’re planning on doing a closeup of your face, consider glamming up one feature while downplaying the others. This works especially well if there is one feature that you are especially pleased with. For instance, I play with my eyebrows and lips there.
- Watch out for photo-bombers-So I took this picture at my room, if a photo-bomber sneaks in your selfie, you can always retake but make sure to check the background before you upload your newest picture.
- Uploading ang managing your selfies- experiment with your selfie using some photo editing software but make your edits look completely natural, and upload it to all your feeds!
That’s my five (5) tips on how to achieve a perfect selfie. It really sucks though, but good thing there is OPPO F1 Selfie Expert that perfect for taking selfie. No more hard try on taking a good selfie! Yay! I love this phone because;
- The background- capturing a selfie is like having a new camera phone. It should be neat and sleek like OPPO F1 Selfie Expert. The frame of the smartphone is made of metal, treated with a coating of zircon sand. The IPS screen 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) is protected by Gorilla Glass 4. The hardware includes an octa-core Snapdragon 616processor, supported by 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of flash memory, expandable with microSD cards up to 128 GB.
- The lighting – taking a selfie should have a good light like OPPO F1 it has 8 megapixel with wide lens that allows for self portraits clear even in a low light.The rear camera instead integrates a 13-megapixel sensor with f / 2.2 and LED flash.
- The effect tools-self portrait of one’s image could be edited but pefect to its original image, like OPPO F1 it has beautify 3.0 and Screen Flash allow you to remove the stains on the skin.
- The battery of a good camera has a capacity of 2500 mAh. Size and weight are 143,5x71x7,25 millimeters and 134 grams, respectively.
- The price of OPPO F1 Selfie Expert is affordable compared to other selfie cellphone.
The connectivity of this phone is provided by modules WiFi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and LTE (dual SIM). OPPO F1 also integrates accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor and ambient light.
How was that? Grab now your OPPO F1 Selfie Expert! You may visit their website: http://www.OPPO.com/ph/smartphone-f1/, and follow and like OPPO on their social media accounts and invite your friends too!
- OPPO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPPOPH
- OPPO Twitter: https://twitter.com/OPPOphilippines
- OPPO Instagram: https://instagram.com/OPPOphilippines
Be a perfect selfie expert!